Philly’s Finest 45% Full Spectrum Extract (Liquid)

$16.00

In stock

SKU: phi-fin-45 Category:

Description

Your Leaf Your Life – Philly’s Finest 45% Full Spectrum Extract (Liquid)

 

Our new liquid kratom extract is an alcohol suspension product. This product contains 150mg total alkaloids. Your Leaf Your Life is happy to present to you our new enhanced product! Philly’s Finest 45% full spectrum extract has been carefully blended to have both of the characteristics that kratom consumers look for in a kratom drink. This enhanced product contains 45% isolated Mitragynine and the remaining 55% is full spectrum alkaloids. The whole bottle contains 150mg of total alkaloids. Most Kratom consumers will find that they can get 2 servings if not 3 out of a bottle. It is always recommended to start low to assess tolerance to a new product.

 

 

 

 

Serving Size: 2 Servings per bottle

DO NOT EXCEED MORE THEN ONE SERVING IN A 24 HOUR PERIOD

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDERN

Ingredients: Mitragyna Speciosa, 45% extract-150mg, water, vegetable glycerin, ethyl alcohol, stevia, citric acid, piperine, ascorbic acid.

PLEASE READ.

Please consult your doctor before use if you have any health conditions, are taking any medications or are breastfeeding.

YOUR LEAF YOUR LIFE WILL NOT GIVE ANY MEDICAL ADVICE ON STRAINS Must be 18 or older to order/purchase.

Products cannot be shipped to certain states/counties

 

For information on the fight to keep kratom legal please visit http://www.americankratom.org

Additional information

Weight 1.6 oz

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Philly’s Finest 45% Full Spectrum Extract (Liquid)”

Your email address will not be published.